Nizhónígo Nee Ado’ááł (Have a beautiful day)
Please look at this website. Jessica Velasco has provided and posted a list of many scholarships available for students planning on attending college in the Fall of 2019. Many of these scholarships have a deadline for the end of January.
Title VI Staff
Please take second and look over this wonderful website. It has a list of Children's book written by Indigenous authors. This is such a wonderful resource to learn more about different American Indian cultures, and the books look like a joy to read.Thank you, Nebo Title VI Staff
On behalf of the students, families, and staff of the Nebo Title VI program, we would like to say thank you so much Running Strong. We really appreciate the coats, boots, scarfs, and gloves. Many families have benefited from these wonderful gifts during the cold, winter season. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are so grateful for Rose Quintana, a 2018 Dreamstarter for her vision and dream.
This year we have 35 Native American Seniors! All of these students are doing wonderful things, and many are taking challenging courses and participating in extracurricular activities. Keep up the great work Seniors!
- One Senior has graduated early and is attending MTECH for Welding.
- One Senior is a Sterling Scholar In Computer Technology and has committed to play BYU Lacrosse after he serves a full-time LDS Mission.
- Two Seniors are working diligently with the hopes of graduating early in January 2019.
- Eight Seniors recieved a 4.0 for Term 1
- Five Seniors taking challenging and fulfilling courses at Advanced Learning Center
- Two Seniors attending MTECH for Medical Field related occupations.
Please know this a quick overview of terrific things going on among our Native American Seniors. Keep up the great work!
Please read more about this wonderful event here.