Each year our amazing Parent Committee raises money through fundraisers for our scholarship fund. They volunteer countless hours and resources to make this scholarship fund possible, and our Title VI staff is extremely appreciative and grateful for them. The Parent Committee is currently accepting applications for this scholarship. The deadline is quickly approaching on April 20, 2022.
Nebo Title VI Parent Committee Scholarship
Sponsored by: The Title VI Parent Committee
TO BE CONSIDERED: THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETE AND SUBMITTED BY APRIL 20, 2022.
Eligibility: Student must meet all criteria to be considered:
- Native American, Alaska Native determined by Federal 506 Identification form. Contact Nebo Title VI office with questions: 801-798-4035
- A Senior (12th grader) in Nebo School District
- Will be attending an accredited college/university or technical/vocational school in Fall 2022.
- GPA above 3.o is desirable, however, all aspects of this application will be weighted.
- Scholarships can only be used for tuition and books.
- This scholarship is a one-time, nonrenewable scholarship.
Application Checklist: Carefully read and follow instructions. Complete and hand in all sections.
- Complete a general application
- Color photo of yourself uploaded with this application
- Essay: It should include information about you, service to the community, family, and tribe leadership in school, and community. Explain why you chose the school you will be attending and your area of study. Include your academic and career goals along with personal future plans. Describe why you feel you need this scholarship and how you plan to give back to your community.
*must not exceed 2 pages or be less than one-page double spaced, and 12 pt. font only
*upload your essay to the general application
- Upload Recent Transcript- does not have to be official.
Please use the following link to apply: