- Be a rising high school senior who will be entering college or university as a full-time student in Fall of 2021
- Be an enrolled member of a federally or state recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group OR provide documentation of ancestry to possession of one-fourth degree Indian blood of a federally recognized tribe
- Demonstrate an outstanding academic record with honors and awards
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) at the time of nomination
- Demonstrate leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities
- Be nominated by a teacher or counselor
For more information, please this website.